Centralized management of the entire Photovoltaic plant system
A typical Solar Ware® installation consists of multiple SOLAR WARE stations, each station is configured with multiple power channels. Each power channel contains a power optimization inverter and a DC box. The power plant controller continually monitors all the photovoltaic inverters at the site and adjusts commands to accomplish site-wide power quality goals.
- Controls up to 255 inverters per site
- Faster user interface performance
- Sortable Inverter performance within the HMI
- Faster control performance
- 100 GB available for Data Historian storage
- Data to be split into 3 groups:
- Weekly at high resolution (1 sec.) all transmitted/received signals recorded.
- Monthly at medium resolution (30 sec.), all signals available through User Interface, DC Box Temperature.
- Yearly, at low resolution (10 min), Inverter real power, Skid DC Current.
- Remote control of MSC via Modbus/DNP3
- Robust Data Historian
- Live trending available for any transmitted signal