TMEIC Controller Training Courses are presented by experienced TMEIC Service Engineers, and cover fundamentals for maintaining and programming the nv Series and V Series Controller Systems.
Engineers and technicians involved in the operation, maintenance and programming of an nv Series or V Series Controller System will benefit from the courses. Topics encompass system and station topology, controller functions, configuration and module parameters, trouble shooting techniques, etc. Hands-on classroom and lab exercises include hardware identification, I/O networks, and software programming and configuration tools. Students will learn:
- Fundamentals of operation for the Controller
- Programming tool
- To recognize normal and abnormal drive system operation
- The terminology and meaning of the diagnostic messages
- To replace and reconfigure components
- To monitor, maintain and troubleshoot the Controller system
For more information please contact:
Darrin Quesenberry – 540-283-2239
Email: Contact Us
Please click here for controller training details and course schedules.