We provide effective and economical operation by providing power factor correction.
Add active, dynamic power factor correction to new or existing crane systems using TMEIC’s TMdrive-10e2 series Crane Factor+™.
Crane-Factor+ provides leading VARS to the system to compensate for lagging VARS drawn by the variable speed drives and auxiliary loads. Adequate power factor correct can be provided to meet the needs of the customer or the utility company.
- Power factor correction reducing the utility fee
- Power factor correction stabilizes the power source - decreasing downtime
- Power factor is corrected continuously
- Leading power factor during crane stop is eliminated - no time delay when crane operation resumes
- Installation with an existing drive is easy - can be added to any drive system
- Input power capacity is improved by power factor correction
Example of power factor correction (Addition to DC system)