The CMS is an easy to use Human Machine Interface providing a comprehensive crane overview for the operator.
The excellent HMI screens show details of the crane mechanical and electrical equipment with real-time data and historic trends.
- Entire crane graphic with data including boom position, twist lock status, spreader status, crane load, and wind speed
- Detail graphics showing status for the Hoist, Trolley, Gantry, Boom, and Spreader
- A trend recorder with user selected variables trended as fast as every 20 mseconds, and high speed data from the drives
- Reporting of faults and alarms
- Optional wireless communication and remote monitoring
- Supervises and collects crane status data continually
- Helps report and analyze the cause of a fault/alarm
- Helps recover from crane failure early, and increases crane productivity
- Rationalizes crane maintenance and management by preventive maintenance
- Collects container handling data