Laser-based stack profile and operator landing assist system.
Reduce damage and operating noise, and increase your yard crane productivity with the Maxview Smart Move™ system.
Common industry experience is that up to 50% of crane maintenance costs and downtime are due to spreader repair. Additionally, damage claims for toppled container stacks can be very expensive. The Maxview Smart Move™ system slashes the root cause, by efficiently regulating hoist and trolley speeds during operation.
- Reduced container damage claims - the trolley speed is limited as the spreader approaches an adjacent container stack to avoid collisions.
- Easy to install and maintain - simple set-up, with "hands-off" operation and minimal preventative maintenance
- Available for retrofits - the system can be quickly and easily retrofitted onto existing cranes
- Simple interface to the existing crane control system via network connection, or a hard-wired discrete interface
- Open system design, utilizing the latest open-system technologies and a minimum of proprietary components to provide a full-featured, yet simple, system that can be easily extended to meet your needs, now and in the future
- Flexible design, allowing for a high degree of customization based on the specific needs of the operation and existing crane control equipment.