Multiple Configurations for Maximum Flexibility
TMEIC’s Solar Ware Universal PCS is the latest evolution of the highly successful Solar Ware family of inverters, joining over 18GW of TMEIC’s globally installed photovoltaic inverters. Continuing the legacy of high efficiency, cutting-edge features, and unmatched reliability, the new modular inverter system is the culmination of input from utilities, developers, and technicians.
The Solar Ware Universal PCS is a global product, performing the duties of both generation and energy storage. The modular system introduces multiple layers of flexibility to allow designers an almost unlimited number of options for every project. The advanced controls system is packed with features to meet not only today’s smart inverter requirements, but also new requirements as they are introduced. Like the award-winning Solar Ware series of inverters, the Universal PCS utilizes the same highly reliable IGBT based power conversion system.
Up to 6 units on the same skid. Able to combine PV and ESS inverters in the same lineup. A skid controller will manage output of the power station.
- Fully Modular design means:
- Completely independent inverters for increased availability
- Individual MPPT for greater energy yield
- Latest generation of Smart Inverter controls platform
- Multiple output options with various MPPT ranges
- DC Zone monitoring is standard
- UL or IEC certified global design
- PV or Energy Storage (bi-directional)
- Outdoor rated enclosure
TMEIC is Bankable
- Diversified, with decades of power electronics experience in a variety of heavy industries, including metals, oil & gas, mining, and container cranes industries
- Over 18GW of PV and ESS inverters globally
- Own exclusive use of Mitsubishi Electric’s 3 level NPS technology
- Industry leading fleet availability
- Award winning service
- 24/7 US based hot line
- Over 30 years PV inverter manufacturing and R&D experience
- Comprehensive customer training programs
- Authorized Service Provider program available