TMEIC’s pre-engineered integrated solution AC station consists of the SOLAR WARE PV inverter series, DC recombiner system, and Medium Step-up transformer. TMEIC provides the most cost effective and reliable solution meeting local electrical and structural requirements.
The product is available as an E-House package design or pre-assembled open skid depending on selection of indoor or out-door product series.
SOLAR WARE STATION
Our 1500V and 1000V compact indoor PV inverters, MV transformers, switchgear and other products create flexible container-based solutions (up to 10MW) that are uniquely adapted to meet a wide range of needs.
Features & Benefits:
- Flexible designs that include the following package solutions:
- AC Station: Comprised of PV inverter, transformer and switchgear. All containerized.
- L-H Combo & Inverter Package: Comprised of multiple PV inverters and switchgears to attain large capacity output.
- Inverter Package: Containerized inverter-only solution for those who wish to procure transformers and switchgears separately.
- Minimizes construction and installation time and overall cost.
- Protection from harsh environments.
Click here to learn more see specifications.
PV Plant Monitoring System and Analytics
TMEIC’s PV Plant Monitoring System offers the most comprehensive and dynamic visualization of your PV plant. Our software solutions developers and asset managers to efficiently and remotely monitor their PV plants to optimize operation and maintenance scheduling.
TMEIC SV (Sophisticated Verification) method* is a robust analytical tool allowing asset managers to transparently visualize the location of individual losses in a PV plant system.
*SV Method is a joint collaborative software developed with Dr. Kurokawa, the leading authority in the Japanese PV industry.
Power Plant Controller
TMEIC Power Plant Controller actively receives system information through plant DAS (Data Acquisition System) and dynamically respond to variety of local utility company requirement and needs.
- Ramp-rate control
- Plant wide power limitation
- Reactive power control
- Voltage control
- Sequential start-up and shut-down