Ozone Gas Generating System
- Generation of ultra-high concentration ozone gas by adopting the nitrogen non-adding method to achieve ultra-high, industry leading concentrations of 400g/m3(N)
- Restriction in generation of metal contaminant by adopting the nitrogen non-adding method to clean ozone gas (of which nitrogen oxide generation is restricted to its ultimate limit*) and maintain the desired quality for miniaturizing the pattern and enhancing film quality.
*Nitrogen oxide concentration 0.01ppm or less (1/10000 as comparison with our previous model)
- Succession of unique ultra-short gap discharge technology with excellent start-up characteristics, stability and cooling efficiency.
- Compatible to international standard and in compliance with CE marking and SEMI-S2
Generates the industry's leading super-high concentration ozone gas without using nitrogen additives predominantly for semiconductor and manufacturing processes.
Generates clean ozone gas using only highly pure oxygen without nitrogen additives predominantly for semiconductor and manufacturing processes.
Generates clean ozone gas suitable for semiconductor manufacturing processes
Generates high concentration ozone gas using common oxygen. Main applications include semiconductor manufacturing processes, chemical processes, food manufacturing processes, and water treatment.
Ozone Water Producing System
Manufacture of clean ozone water suitable for semiconductor manufacturing processes. Main applications include semiconductor manufacturing processes and precision machine part cleaning.
Busbar Bonding Machine
- Bonds lead wire to the thin plate glass directly.
- Forms busbars without heat, solder materials, or consumables.
- Obtains low contact resistance and improves electrical property.
- Damages to the glass can be reduced by the original technology.
- Automatic tension-control of lead wire.
- Monitoring System (Manufacturing Conditions, Trace of Bonding).
- Exchangeable tip (tool)
- Anvil & Fixing Structure (reduces damage to the glass).
- Glass thickness [mm]: 0.65 ~ 4
- Surface material of the glass
- Raw glass
- Thin film deposited (ITO, ZnO, Ag, Cr, Al, Ti, Ni, etc.)
- Size of the plate glass [mm]
- □100, □300, 500 x 1000, 600 x 1200 etc.